Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer) Empty Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer)

Post  Zero Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:04 pm

I see now that you are no longer taking core applications, but i'm putting this one in case that changes. I would be a server transfer, so if i were to be picked up is when that transfer would happen.

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Augos. Undead Warlock. 80. Currently affliction. Enchanting(all Wrath recipes learned) Tailor(all wrath recipes learned)

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

Classic: AQ20, ZG and MC.
TBC: Full T4, T5 clears. Hyjal cleared to Archimonde, BT cleared to Gorefiend pre patch. Full BT clear post patch.
Wrath: 10 man Arch, OS and Naxx arachnid, plague, military wings cleared. Patchwerk killed.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".

I would be able to attend 100% of raids notwithstanding prior engagements or family issues. If i were unable to attend, i would post a heads up notification ( what we refer to as a MIA post in our guild) as to when/how long/returning if known.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

Websites: Use the WoW class forums, Ej and Wowinsider.
Mods(relevant to raiding): Quartz, Necrosis, DoTimer, Xperl, Omen, DBM

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

Shadithe

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

yes and yes.

7. What alts do you play on?

Level 71 Druid ( currently dps kitty herb/alch, but uncertain what direction i want to take him in endgame )
Perma level 19 Mage ( loltwink )
(uncertain that i would move these as i don't really play on them at this time. If i did move them it would likely be after i got settled.)

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

Currently in Crucible (aka Myrkridia) on Ravenholdt-US. We recently had a mass exodus of players due to difference of opinion. Since then the guild has been trying to overcome the huge loss ( 20+ players) leaving and have started to rebuild. Currently doing 2 10 man naxx runs, but if we lose a tank or healer for the night, that shuts down an entire run. still trying to gain momentum to get into 25's and it feels as tho the players we are picking up are only around long enough to get the gear to move onto bigger guilds. I honestly don't want to be a part of a loot n scoot guild, but leaving them for another guild on the server is not an honorable option.

I was a server transfer to Ravenholdt-US from Deathwing. guild info can be found here:

Deathwing history: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/53346473
Ravenholdt history: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/70867798

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?

I don't think i have any. I'd like to just be able to meet people that like to play the game and knock bosses down.

And it's not that i don't have that now in my current guild. I just am not in the mood to try and rebuild the guild again. But on that same note, i'm not going to leave them for another guild on the same server.
Zero
Zero

http://www.travelswithjesus.com/

Back to top Go down

Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer) Empty Re: Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer)

Post  Lyren Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 pm

I say the more locks the merrier, anything to get Bo's gay ass DWing 2handers. While we are at it, could we get a few holypallies to get Arch back in man-plate too?

Welcome to Brawl, home of the bromance. =o)
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer) Empty Re: Application - Undead Affliction Warlock (possible transfer)

Post  Stonewolf Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 pm

I love you lyren : )
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down