Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete)

+2
Fabled
Schwepe
6 posters

Go down

Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete) Empty Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete)

Post  Schwepe Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
-Schwepe
-Level 80 Undead Demonology Warlock (hoo-ray raid utility!)
-Roughly 2.1k DPS in 10 man raid, 2.6k on 'ol patchy (usually 4 locks, shammy, hunter, priest, 2 pallys and druid)
(WWS report, before new belt, gloves, enchants): http://wowwebstats.com/2ma1dxrudwzpu?m)
-419 Enchanting
-436 Tailoring
For you linking pleasure, my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Schwepe

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
-Kara, Gruuls, Black Temple, Zul'Aman. Never stepped foot in SWP, Mags, or downed a single world boss.
-10-man Naxx (4 wings cleared), Vaults

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
-Certainly can. I am indeed applying for Core, because I'm sick of missing content.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
-WowWebStats
-Warlocks Den
-Official WoW Forums

-Xpearl, Omen, BigWigs, Necrosis, Bartender, SexyMaps, Quest Helper, Cartographer, DurabilityStatus, Quartz, BaudBag, FishingBuddy, ect. ect. ect.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
-Nope, not a single one

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
-I have no problems replacing BigWigs with DBM and no problem downloading what-ever is needed. I, for one, love addons.

7. What alts do you play on?
-Sylvius Level 31 Ret Pally
-Svedka Level 29 Shadow Priest
-Borrisov Level 61 Death Knight

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
-Article 15
They were my first guild ever. I leveled while with them and left because it got to the point where no one would log on for weeks at a time. (They're a military guild and would be gone often.)
-The Realm
First raiding guild. Left because all our core raiders went to ClubFU and the guild slowly imploded.
-Godmode
Current guild. I've been with them for about 6 months now. They all come from EQ, so are quite cliquey, and I don't seem to fit in. I had some problems last week with them that were resolved (hence why I took down my app here last Saturday....) but I still don't feel comfortable, or wanted.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
Nothing too much really. I just want to find a guild, with like-minded smartasses that I enjoy grouping with. A guild willing to fully help each other and realize that we're a team, and that all members need to be on the same page.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete) Empty Re: Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete)

Post  Fabled Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:31 pm

like-minded smartasses
Are you sure you don't know anyone in here? You just nailed our entire guild in 3 words.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete) Empty Re: Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete)

Post  Schwepe Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Nope, I'm just in ur forumz, trollin ur postz =D

I'm here at work from 9-5... have a computer job. I have nothing better to do other than stalk people. Seems like i'd get along with the group nicely

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Schwepe: 80 Undead Warlock (reapplication from recent delete) Empty computer nerds who stalk forums

Post  shadith Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:33 pm

yeah, I'm one too.

I'm bored a lot at work and my guildmates need to entertain me more. Very Happy
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Some people are jealous of me sitting on my ass all day browsing the internet.

I'm sorry, but after 3 years of this, the internet gets boring. There's only so much you can do before you get caught/fired.

So I'm here! Very Happy
Remotely logged into my home computer to get around WebSense and dick-off non-stop.

Someone want to play tic-tac-toe?

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychoholic Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Schwepe wrote:Remotely logged into my home computer to get around WebSense and dick-off non-stop
I like your style Very Happy
Can't keep a good nerd down.
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:14 pm

and, it's all on a Mac Shocked

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyren Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 am

Ohio, thats in Canada right?
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Enni Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 am

OMG Lyren...I don't think I have laughed so hard in a week ...and that was at another of your posts.

I have to say...I agree with Fabled...are you sure you don't know us, because you certainly got the smart ass part right.

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down