Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Warlock Belgawrath

5 posters

Go down

70 Warlock Belgawrath Empty 70 Warlock Belgawrath

Post  Belgawrath Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Belgawrath - Warlock - 70 - Currently having fun with new Affliction Tree. EDIT: Alchemy/Tailor

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?

On this toon I have done 0 raids- not even Kara. Only small groups. I have mostly done raids from a Shadow Priest perspective so I am familiar with keeping dots up. I have been through most of SSC, killed Gruul and Mag 100 times and ran Kara twice that.

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?

I log in a very large amount of Warcraft hours. The times mentioned are perfect for me with 0 conflicts. I would like to not raid more than 5 nights a week.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?

Well, since I have already experienced epic items being discarded due to greens in a new area(BC), then I have almost zero use for any items specifically. So, i guess, I would basically be grouping with people and running heroics and the like to get to know people. I also would be looking to learn how to make my warlock fit into the Brawl team as regards to spec or gear or anything helpful .

5. Is getting the experience of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.

Whenever you have the time to play and learn other peoples' habits and functionality it makes you better as a whole. If I were to be accepted into Brawl that would be my #1 priority.

6. What websites do you go to to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.

I have 4 70's, a 67, and a 59 across 4 realms. I have around 140 total mods. I am always looking for a little extra something to legally make me a better player. I like to use Wowhead.com, elitistjerks.com, Petopia..com, Shadowpriest.com, worldofwarcraft forums, WowWiki.com(those are just the ones on the toolbar) and many different sites to get the latest in mods. I update my mods every time i open wow.
7. Who do you know in the guild?

I am real life friends with Psychoholic and Bonewall.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?

I have all.
9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?

I am sure whatever you want me to have I already do. If I don't have something that will make me better, then I will use it as long as my performance doesn't suffer from it.

10. What alts do you play on?

Boreetoze 36 Troll Rogue Shadowsong
Traytorr 70 NE Hunter Doomhammer
Gisho 70 Orc Hunter Doomhammer
Shadowjones 70 Troll Priest Doomhammer
Pollgarra 59 Dreanei Mage Doomhammer
Mustane 67 Taruen Warrior Arathor

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?

To be respected as long as I deserve it. I will not be treated like this is a real life and death situation. I play this game because it brings me happiness. I expect to be left out of any kind of drama. Drama does not bring me happiness. I expect to be talked to like the 31 year old adult that I am. I expect to have fun because I see my friends are having fun:) I have no other characters that are currently in any kind of raiding guilds so as far as that is concerned, Brawl would be the only raiding that I would do. I also expect to progress as a guild.
Belgawrath
Belgawrath

Back to top Go down

70 Warlock Belgawrath Empty Re: 70 Warlock Belgawrath

Post  Psychoholic Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Derka derka.

cyclops
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

70 Warlock Belgawrath Empty OMG a lock that wants to raid!

Post  Fabled Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:31 pm

With the "awesome" turnout from our locks last night I am pretty sure this is a no brainer. Get this lock an invite!

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:42 pm

Nicely worded app, reccomendation by 2 of our top members. Looks like a great addition to me.

Welcome to <Brawl>. Very Happy
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:51 pm

Figured sooner or later this guy came around. Was hoping for later myself.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgawrath Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:41 am

Notoreous wrote:Figured sooner or later this guy came around. Was hoping for later myself.

Bring the hate. Fuel my ego. ty Smile Hmm reminds me of something . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA
Belgawrath
Belgawrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychoholic Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Notoreous wrote:Figured sooner or later this guy came around. Was hoping for later myself.

Belgawrath wrote:Bring the hate. Fuel my ego. ty Smile Hmm reminds me of something . . .

Get a room, you two.
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Belgawrath Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Psychoholic wrote:

Belgawrath wrote:Bring the hate. Fuel my ego. ty Smile Hmm reminds me of something . . .

Get a room, you two.

Eat me.
Belgawrath
Belgawrath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down