Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Naturkuh Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:29 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Name: Naturkuh
Class: Druid
Level: 80
Spec: Balance

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

In WotLK, I have not had a chance to do much raiding yet, however I have done Normal mode Obsidian Sanctum.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".

Casual Raider

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

www.wowwiki.com

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

I have run a few heroics with Zutara, and at least one with Acburnz.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

I have Ventrillo, DBM, and Omen, and I'm not a paladin, so I don't have Pallypower Wink
I can download any needed mods in the future.

7. What alts do you play on?

On Shadowsong, mainly my Mage, Primordius.

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

I have not been in any major raiding guilds on my druid, but I am currently in Heavens, but it is just a bank guild of a friend.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?

To meet new people to play with, and hopefully raid as much as I can, being a casual type raider.

Naturkuh

Back to top Go down