Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Wraanum Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Wraanum, Level 80 Unholy Death Knight. 330ish Herbalism, 230ish Inscription.

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
Back in the day, I did full ZG, partial AQ20, full MC, partial BWL. In TBC I did partial Kara and partial Gruul. In this expansion (on this specific character) I did [almost] full Hyjal. I'm a bit all over the place, but the main point is that I understand how to take orders and cooperate. =)

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
I'm just applying to become a Casual Raider.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
QuestHelper, Omen, Recount, Atlas, Atlasloot. Nothing too groundbreaking, just small "enhancements."

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
Unfortunately, I do not. However, I did have the opportunity to do a UP run with Undethknight and Broxxar a few days ago, and I liked what I saw in terms of coordination, skill, and friendliness. (Is that a word?)

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
I do not have Deadly Boss Mods, but I can download it, and any others, in a jiffy if needed.

7. What alts do you play on?
Stability, level 70 undead rogue. Zinedine, level 70 gnome warrior. Not very often, though. I'm quite fond of my death knight, heheh.

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
Nothing significant. My current guild belongs to my cousin, and I'm only in it for the goodies in the bank, shhhh =)

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
I am expecting a social, friendly, cooperative, helpful environment, whose members have a sense of humor and are not overly uptight about...anything. If anything, I am interested in being a part of a fun group of people, with casual raiding as a bonus on the side, if that makes sense? (Though, I do not want to make it seem like the raiding is unimportant to me. As this is a raiding guild, it will of course play a large role.) One final expectation, if it's not too much to ask, is that the fact that school is my highest priority is understood and accepted. As a high school senior, this is by far the most difficult year of my life. I hope that your community will understand if I'm not able to make this raid or that event, etc. Thank you in advance for your time, and I hope that you will consider making me a new addition to your guild. =)
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Enni Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 am

Glad to see you have your priorities straight. Don't worry...you wouldn't be the only student around.

=) Look forward to seeing you in the guild!

Enni

Back to top Go down