Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tree rotation

Go down

tree rotation Empty tree rotation

Post  shadith Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm

So over the holiday weekend I had the 'opportunity' to do lots of 5 man healing.
(where the fuck were the all the healers anyway?)

I noticed that my rotation changed depending on the fight and the tank - but I really started to notice Lifebloom dropping off my radar, especially during high-dmg fights.

What I found myself doing was immediately dropping a Rejuv and maybe one lifebloom if the tank wasn't taking much dmg - but once health started to drop, I switched to Nourish - which with my current gear is less than a 1 sec. cast and was healing for 3-7k depending on crit. Vital to keep a hot on the target tho, or its kind of a waste of mana.

Wild Growth works well ONLY if the group is tightly packed - so I haven't used it a ton in 5 mans - I think its more effecient in raids.

I've also come to the conclusion that unless you have a viable OT (dk anyone?) using a BR in a 5 man heroic boss fight is a waste. The group will be mostly dead in the 3 seconds it takes to cast and heal. So thats another raid focused skill, IMO.

I respecced and it made a huge difference. Also getting outta my lvl70 epics and into lvl 80 blues has taken a lot of the stress out of healing. My first heroic actually made me think I was just a cosmically shitty healer but apparently I just had cosmically shitty gear. Razz
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down