Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors HO!

3 posters

Go down

Warriors HO! Empty Warriors HO!

Post  Bonewall Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:44 am

I love being a warrior. My spec suits me well and the recent changes have made it more fun.

Really all I want to do is open up a little warrior discussion thread and see what people have to say.
My rotation now includes mocking blow, shockwave and concussion blow as they can all be used in defensive stance when revenge and shield slam are cooling.

Otherwise I think Bliz did a great job of making our threat work for us in general and look forward to providing Bonewall's Slimy Tanking Service for our future raids and instance runs.
Bonewall
Bonewall

Back to top Go down

Warriors HO! Empty >.>

Post  Stonewolf Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Oh bone pretty sure i dont use any of those in my rotation >.> How does overpower overpower execute execute MS MS slam slam sound? Or a big mix of those...or something. You get the picture. ;P
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Warriors HO! Empty Re: Warriors HO!

Post  Bonewall Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 pm

I think it's funny that in the years of playing this game none of the mobs ever realize that the tank is a pain in the ass to kill, doesn't do much damage and does next to no healing.

If the bosses had a single brain cell they'd say "fuck that pile of armor I'ma go kill some clothies."

Luckily Bliz thinks mobs should be stupid and think that the heavily armored guy hitting him/her with a toothpick is really any kind of threat.
Bonewall
Bonewall

Back to top Go down

Warriors HO! Empty rotation

Post  Deathshand Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

i tend to spam the shit outa devestate now that i have an extra 15% chance to crit with it. I also use heroic strike alot since after every revenge i get a free one with my glyph.

Deathshand

Back to top Go down

Warriors HO! Empty Re: Warriors HO!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum