Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums!

+2
shadith
nefarion
6 posters

Go down

Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums! Empty Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums!

Post  nefarion Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:02 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Nefarion/Rogue/70/Combat - Swords(May end up going fist though, we'll see)/Skinning and LW both maxed.

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?
Most pre-BC content (see thunderfury), Kara, ZA, and Gruul's. I used to run two separate raids in underdogs until RL intervened and I had to take a break.

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?
Tuesdays are no-go as are Fridays, mon, wed, thurs, and the weekend (for the most part) are green.
My evening schedule may change slightly for the holiday season but not by much.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?
Stuff involving things and widgets. I tend to not plan that far ahead, but since my secondary job is at Gamestop, I'll be getting it at launch.

5. Is getting the expiernce of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.
I believe that all experience is important. But the real thing that holds guilds and groups together is the relationships with the people in the group. As BC made apparent, you can have a solid group of raiders, but no one get along, then with the first chance they get (see BC launch), they split apart and you lose the raid entirely. As such, I feel that it's more about making friends between now and then and getting the experience involved within a group of people such that changes won't drive us apart.

6. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.
Deadly Boss mods, Omen, CTMod, and sometimes a real-time self-dps meter(to monitor my average output dps, not total damage). Sometimes I'll use damage meters to determine if I can do anythign to improve.

7. Who do you know in the guild?
Shaduth/Vellawren/Alcuin, etc. And possibly a few others.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?
I can go get the calendar. I actually have my own private vent server, so yes to vent and a mic.

9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?
Depends. I'm willing to try them out, but I've played the game quite a bit without any add-ons such that sometimes they get in the way more than they help. I feel that if I'm doing good at playing my class, then an add-on that is going to affect my way of playing may be more of a hindrance and cause me to enjoy the game less. But as I said, I'm willing to try them out.

10. What alts do you play on?
Visiduous - 70 priest, Chikin - 32? druid, I may transfer my 70 warrior back at some point from Argent Dawn, Neltharian if I do, and there are a slew of others, but Shad can usually point em out.

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?
Cookies and milk?

... I like chocolate milk. Twisted Evil

nefarion

Back to top Go down

Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums! Empty the rogue goes *stabby*

Post  shadith Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

Nef and I go way back. He's good people.
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums! Empty Re: Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums!

Post  Fabled Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:55 pm

App looks good. Officer vouching. I don't see any problem here, lets bring him in. Chocolate milk FTW!

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums! Empty Re: Nefarion - 70 Troll Rogue - Trollin' your forums!

Post  Enni Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 am

See ya in guild chat soon!

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyren Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:17 pm

Rogue huh? Dont trust em!
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollgo Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:36 am

name ftw -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Trollgo
Trollgo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down