Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vectrix - Rogue Application

5 posters

Go down

Vectrix - Rogue Application Empty Vectrix - Rogue Application

Post  Vectrix Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:49 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Vectrix - Rogue - Level 80 - Combat Swords. Professions - Mining/Enchanting

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

Raided most BC encounters, and all of Vanilla. Haven't raided in WotLK yet, due to my current guild being on somewhat of a hiatus/decline. Prior to all of this in WoW, I played EQ for four years, and was involved in a hardcore raid guild for most of my time there. So far as raiding goes, I've spent years doing it. I know the drill of what's expected of me and how to follow orders, listen to raid leaders/officers, etc.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".

Yes, these times are fine. I realize that you're currently full on melee DPS, but I'm just looking for a place in your ranks for the moment, if such a spot is available. I'll be more than happy to "work my way up" so to speak, if given time.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

Shadowpanther.net, elitistjerks.com, mmo-champion.com. As for mods, I use a lot. Pretty much the standard listing for melee (SCT, CT_Mods, etc) but if anyone really needs the entire list, I can provide it.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

Unfortunately, no one. I'd just have to prove myself via performance.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

I have these mods, (not Pallypower though, obviously!), and DLing future mods is never a problem.

7. What alts do you play on?

None.

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

On Horde side, Adversary, and currently Excessive Obscenity. The primary reason that I'll be leaving EO is due to the fact that the guild itself never recovered during WotLK. Core players quit, and never returned, and there has been no active push to get new members. Also, the guild leader left, so the guild is in a bit of a tailspin at the moment.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?

I don't "expect" anything from Brawl, per se. My reasons for wanting to join are very simple...I'd like to raid. For me, seeing end content and learning/beating the encounters are what's important to me. I don't really give much of a shit about loot, so that's not where my focus is at. I'm just looking for similar minded people to raid with. Hopefully there's a spot for me on your team. If so, please contact me in-game. Thanks for reading.

Contact any officer in game if you have questions: Undethknight (GM), Stonewolf, Puresin, Fabled, Bonewall and Shadithe
ATTENTION!! You can copy and paste questions by Highlighting and using Ctrl+C and opening a NEW TOPIC then using Ctrl+V to paste the questions and give us your answers.

Vectrix

Back to top Go down

Vectrix - Rogue Application Empty Re: Vectrix - Rogue Application

Post  Lyren Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:05 am

Hmm Rogues..... dont trust em, never will....

lol

Good thing what I say has absolutely no bearing on anything. Welcome to Bad Touch! =oD
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dhargore Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Very well written Application...too good in fact, what are you some fancy smart kid that went to school and doesnt date relatives because youbeleve it to be wrong...Sorry I went too far there I am from Texas..

But anyways I sure someone will want to talk to you eventually...And welcome to Crotch rot!!!

Dhargore

Back to top Go down

Post  Enni Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 am

Which server in EQ and what did you play? There are a couple of us old school EQ'ers still around Smile

See ya in game!

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Vectrix Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 pm

@Enni: Used to play on the Firiona Vie server in EQ. Played a warrior and was in the guild Resolution. Lots of good times there. I always find it pretty hilarious when people bitch about WoW content...they don't know how good they have it. EQ raiding was pain and torture Evil or Very Mad

@Dhargore: Thanks for the kind words about my app. I'm not one of "those" kids...just slightly fucking OCD when it comes to filling out apps/forms/etc. As for the relatives thing, you can date my relatives and I'll date yours. Deal? Actually, no fuck that...dating is too hard and too much work.

Vectrix

Back to top Go down

Post  nefarion Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Agreed about WoW vs. EQ. one day to get from 79 to 80? Psh, I remember leveling in EQ being a matter of months.

nefarion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down