Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akaassa 70 Mage

2 posters

Go down

Akaassa 70 Mage Empty Akaassa 70 Mage

Post  Akaassa Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Akaassa,mage,70,whatever the guild needs me to be, herb and ench

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?
I have done kara,za,zg,gruuls,ssc, and others but cant remember right now lol.

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?
I can usually be on at those times. I am active in sports but i plan to raid often.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?
Have fun raiding and getting gear caus you get your slate wiped clean. New gear and all that good stuff.

5. Is getting the expiernce of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.
Yes, because i would want to raid with those same ppl at lvl 80.

6. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.
Well i use youtube to watch mage pvp vids on how to beat certain 2v2 combos but thats about it. I use a few mods.

7. Who do you know in the guild?
I havent familiarized myself with the members of the guild so I wouldnt know if I knew anyone or not.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?
I have all of them.

9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?
Yes.

10. What alts do you play on?
I have a 66 sham on another realm.

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?
I would like to get some t5.

Akaassa

Back to top Go down

Akaassa 70 Mage Empty Re: Akaassa 70 Mage

Post  Clypsa/Phil Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:05 am

Akaassa wrote:
11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?
I would like to get some t5.

I think that this voices my opinion well enough.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down