Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiori: 74 Blood Elf Mage

+4
Notoreous
Schwepe
Fabled
Fiori
8 posters

Go down

Fiori: 74 Blood Elf Mage Empty Fiori: 74 Blood Elf Mage

Post  Fiori Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:41 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Fiori / Mage / 74 / Frost – Skinning / Inscription

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
Involved in 1 Kara raid.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
Casual raider for now.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
I use Xpearl frames, Omen, Recount, Quest Helper, Lightheaded, Baudbag, and various others. I usually go to WoWhead and WoWWiki.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
I don’t know anyone in this guild.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
I have these mods and would be willing to download other useful mods that are suggested to me.

7. What alts do you play on?
Skrod- Level 31 Holy Priest

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
I have only been on Shadowsong for the 3 ½ (roughly) years that I’ve been playing off and on. I have been in The Grim Spectres, Article 15, Blood and Rank, Godmode.. maybe a couple of others for brief periods. I find it hard to fit in in a lot of guilds and I’ve never gotten to a high enough level to really contribute to the guild, so I end up searching a lot and testing out the waters.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
I’m finally getting to a high enough level where I feel like I can actually contribute to a guild and have them contribute to my character’s growth. I’d like to learn much more about raiding, due to the little experience that I have. I’d also like to learn much more about my class and my role in the scheme of things (maybe get some advice from more seasoned mages)
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Fiori: 74 Blood Elf Mage Empty Re: Fiori: 74 Blood Elf Mage

Post  Fabled Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm

and I’ve never gotten to a high enough level to really contribute to the guild, so I end up searching a lot and testing out the waters.
It seems that you are a pretty casual player and I just want to say that this is not a leveling guild. Those last 6 levels don't take very long so I don't know how big of an issue that may be but it all depends on how much you play and how you play. We have been having an increase in members playing alts during off days but it may be tough to find in-guild groups until 79-80. We do have people who will help out but they are not required to. I just wanted to get that out so there are no misconceptions.

I see no problem bringing you in, its always nice to have another vending machine.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm

FYI: I'll answer for Fiori since she's off at work right now. (we live together, whole boyfriend, girlfriend, *GAG* thing... ya know)

We both stopped playing last year for quite sometime, and recently reactivated our accounts when the expansion came out. She's gone from 46-74 in that time on her main, as well as 1-32 on her priest. Needless to say, she's pushing to 80 to raid. I keep on her ass to do so Razz

Getting a several levels a week is a bit passed casual, and I have gear tailored for her for when she gets to 80 so she's at least ready for heroics. I'll let her answer her own post from here on though

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Gotcha. I was just looking at the level and when she was talking about how she hasn't been high enough level to contribute to the guild along with her playing "on and off" for 3 1/2 years only on this server and highest level toon is 74. I have no problem with it anyways I was just throwing that out there as a cautionary measure. I hate seeing people come in, not do anything with anyone due to level differences and then /gquit because they couldn't get guild runs going.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Fabled wrote: Those last 6 levels don't take very long.

Heck the last 80 levels do not take very long in all honesty.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiori Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm

I realized that as soon as I put that, it could be taken a bit poorly. Or rather, it could cast the wrong kind of light on my "WoWing". I'm a pretty serious player (especially in this god-awful hibernation weather) but my daily activities prevented me from logging a lot of time for a while. I've also had to start over a while ago. Got a level 46 pre-BC and gave up the account to my brother who was more hardcore into it then me. I didn't have the money for WoWing for a while.. Didn't have a computer for a while.. You know how it goes.

I'm not a flakey person, really. Just looking for somewhere where I fit in. And I'm not really expecting help with leveling from the guild. I've never really gotten any help from guilds with stuff mainly because I never really ask for it unless I'm dire in need for whatever reason. That's never been a reason I've left a guild, though Razz
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyren Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 am

Hmm another Canadian.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Zexmar Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:22 am

Notoreous wrote:

This, coming from a hunter who can solo the game! bah! hax i tell u! hax!
Zexmar
Zexmar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 am

Notoreous wrote:

Well WAY back in the day it actually did take awhile, a very long while. None of this 2 hours a level bullshit they came up with for the xpac.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Enni Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:11 am

Fiori - alot of us are more than willing to hang out with guildies, even if its not doing heroics. If you need help with something, don't be afraid to shoot me a whisper. Many times I would much rather be helping a guildie do something than farming cooking crap (as I seem to be doing WAY too much of lately).

Anyways...see you in game!

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiori Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:43 am

Enni wrote:Fiori - alot of us are more than willing to hang out with guildies, even if its not doing heroics. If you need help with something, don't be afraid to shoot me a whisper. Many times I would much rather be helping a guildie do something than farming cooking crap (as I seem to be doing WAY too much of lately).

Anyways...see you in game!

Thanks!!
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraanum Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:28 am

I know it's a bit off-subject, but I HAVE to know...
Is that Pyramid Head from Silent Hill in your avatar, Fiori?
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiori Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 am

Wraanum wrote:I know it's a bit off-subject, but I HAVE to know...

Sho' nuff. Twisted Evil I would do someone dressed as pyramid head fo sho. I about jumped the people cosplaying him at the theaters when I saw it. They eluded me, though...
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraanum Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 am

Fiori wrote:
Wraanum wrote:I know it's a bit off-subject, but I HAVE to know...

Sho' nuff. Twisted Evil I would do someone dressed as pyramid head fo sho. I about jumped the people cosplaying him at the theaters when I saw it. They eluded me, though...

I must say, that is absolutely lol-tastic. Razz
I only recently got into the series, so I never saw the movie. I must go rent it at once, with all due haste! (Is that redundant?)

(Hey, officers, this person seems fun. Accept her!) lol
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down