Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Sagain

Go down

Application: Sagain Empty Application: Sagain

Post  Sagain Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Name = Sagain
Class = Warrior
Level = 80
Spec = Prot (ftw)

Professions = 440 JC and 450 Mining (have the tanking neck recipe already learned) and doing dailies every day to get more recipes

*EDIT* I also have 1 of every stat cooking buffs (from the dailies) and i'm a 400 fisherman

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
I raided pretty much nightly in TBC have done all of the Spider Wing and Plague Wing in 25 man naxx as well as vault and sartharion on 10 man.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
Casual Raider looking to potentially go core over the summer when school's out

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
Tankspot, Elitistjerks, Youtube(for boss strats/fights) for the websites

use Dominos, Omen, Recount, and Deadly Boss mods for the benefit of everyone (Well not Dominos that's just me)

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
I talked to Fabled about joining, but he's never grouped with me.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
Yes and Yes

7. What alts do you play on?
Dotsandashes = 63 shadow priest (main alt)
Sovinai = 59 enh shaman (alt alt)

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
I was in Motley Crue for a little under a year, and my reason for leaving was a lack of structure and discipline in preparation for the raids, disagreement about loot systems (minor reason), and being unable to make many of their raids

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
I'm expecting Brawl to be a little bit better structured than my previous guild, slightly more hardcore in its approach to raiding from a guild perspective and more dedication at an individual member basis. Also, I'm looking for a welcoming guild that values its "bench players" and is willing to help gear them.

As a side note I have a Resto Druid friend irl that is willing to join up with whatever guild I'm in as soon as he hits 80 (75 now probably 76 soon)

Last edited by Sagain on Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Cooking and Fishing profs)

Sagain

Back to top Go down