Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Shadow Priest

Go down

Application - Shadow Priest Empty Application - Shadow Priest

Post  Kemical Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Kemical/Priest/80/Shadow

Enchanting/Tailoring

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

I have raided everything upto Wotlk. Unfortunatly 6months ago i had to goto nightshift at my job, and have been unable to raid since.

Just this monday i finally got put back onto days (thankfully!!), and now can return to raiding again. I have gemmed, enchanted and geared the best i possible could with just heroics, and limited playtime due to being on nightshift.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Kemical

I do have a robe to switch in to reach hit cap for raiding.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".

Core Raider. 100% attendance, 100% flask, 100% food buff, 200% effort. I show up early, and rdy to go. I make preparations before raids, so i do not afk. I do not waste 24, 9, 4 peoples times, doesn't matter if im raiding or running an instance.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

Elitistjerks - theorycrafting

Mods:
Dominos
Perl
Deadly boss mods/omen
Recount
Innerfire helper

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

No one as far as i know.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

I am willing to do what ever is necessary to improve progression for the guild.

7. What alts do you play on?

I just made a mage, cause i did'nt have much else to do since i could'nt raid. Sad

Kelwyn - Mage

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

Clubfu - approx 1 year, was on nightshift and when i returned alot of people left and from Icon, clubfu was no more.

Icon - i joined to be with what i thought were old friends.... but they were doing the samething they did in clubfu, giving alts the same priorty as mains. I was to return to raiding with them this monday. There was a 10man pre-raid naxx, i tried to join, but it quickly filled with alts, and the 1 spot they had left was saved for a 79 pally that would turn 80 halfway through their run.

Apparently after a year of raiding, not missing raids, being a top dps'er ( as a support class in tbc ), thats all i was worth. I had enough of that. I am mature, and i give respect, i expect the same courtesy in return.

9. What are your expectations from Blackened?

After i prove myself, i just expect to be treated as any of you would like to be treated. I am a dedicated loyal player. Does not mean i do not have fun in the process though. Smile

Contact any officer in game if you have questions: Undethknight (GM), Stonewolf, Puresin, Fabled, Bonewall and Shadithe
ATTENTION!! You can copy and paste questions by Highlighting and using Ctrl+C and opening a NEW TOPIC then using Ctrl+V to paste the questions and give us your answers.

Kemical

Back to top Go down