Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothas 70 Orc Hunter

5 posters

Go down

Gothas 70 Orc Hunter Empty Gothas 70 Orc Hunter

Post  Gothas Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Gothas 70 Orc Hunter
41/20/0 Beastmaster
Goblin Engineering: 375
Mining: 375

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?
Pre BC: ZG, Onyxia, MC, AQ 20.
BC: Karazhan, Gruuls, Magtheridon, ZA, SSC, The Eye, MH and BT (up to Teron Gorefiend)

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?

I plan on raiding as often as there is one planed. As of lately my work schedule has been rather consistent which is from 5AM-2PM server time. Though there is a chance i could be stuck with a late shift which is from 12PM-9PM server time in which i would let and officer know in-game or leave a post on the forums explaining my absense.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?

Doing raids/heroics or pvping whatever i can get a group for really.

5. Is getting the expiernce of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.

Absolutely. In running instances,pvping etc people get to learn your strengths and weaknesses and to get to know one another which when it comes down to raid time one can be better utilized with roles there good at and be better positioned within the raid which means the difference between wiping or downing a boss.

6. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.

elitistjerks.com
curse.com
warcraftmovies.com

Mods: aspect bar, ctmod,x-perl, DBM, BigWigs,recount, carbonite quest, Omen, Group Calendar and others.

7. Who do you know in the guild?

Bonewall, Lunadeegan, Pycoholic (however you spell your name now lol), Belgarwrath, abadon, neutoreous.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?

Have them all.

9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?

Absolutely.

10. What alts do you play on?

None just my main for now.

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?

To raid, run instances, quest and all that the game has to offer while having loads of fun doing it.
Gothas
Gothas

Back to top Go down

Gothas 70 Orc Hunter Empty Re: Gothas 70 Orc Hunter

Post  Notoreous Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:03 am

Gothas wrote:
7. Who do you know in the guild?

neutoreous.

You are now dead to me Goatass
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyren Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 am

hahahaha You are so in after that.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Lyren wrote:hahahaha You are so in after that.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Enni Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 am

ROFL ...I love it ...can we call him Neutor for short? Oh please oh please oh please can we? =)

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down