Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notoreous 70 Hunter (Beast Master)

3 posters

Go down

Notoreous 70 Hunter (Beast Master) Empty Notoreous 70 Hunter (Beast Master)

Post  Notoreous Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:22 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Notoreous / Hunter / 70 / Beast Master (41/20/0)
375 Enchanter
375 Jewel Crafter

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?

I have done Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC (6/6), TK (3/4 7% on kael), MH (4/5), BT (4/9).

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?

The times posted are the times I always try to be online, so they are nothing that would be a strain to accomplish.
As to how often I plan to raid. That would all be based on if I am needed/wanted. I enjoy raiding but am also someone who realizes that sometimes it isn't going to happen 24/7.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?

I would just like to continue to improve my character, and also improve my play style until whenever they finally release the thing. I remember the other expansion changing release dates like it was going out of style so I am making no plans of stopping what I do in the game. Also getting to know some new people, and learn how to work with them in a small kind of preparation for it is very appealing to me as well.

5. Is getting the experience of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.

Doh. Yes. I have found this game to be much more enjoying when you paly with people you know and trust. You know what they are capable of and know what to expect.

6. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.

Honestly, I personally have not found too many sites out there that have been able to expand my knowledge of the hunter class. Not saying that I know it all. I do read up on EJ, a few sites that Ill come across here and there that may have some knowledge to pass, heck even wow forums form time to time has something actually worth reading. However most of what I have learned is from trial and error, and talking with other hunters that I have had the pleasure of running with over the years.

7. Who do you know in the guild?

Voidburn and Psychoholic. These two would be able to tell you more of what you would like to know better than I could. They know both the good and the bad.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?

Already run these things so all set there.

9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?

Definitely. I run quite a bit of mods myself, for leading raids and tracking things, etc. Always want to find things that will make life easier.

10. What alts do you play on?

Got to do all I can on one toon before I can see myself playing anything else.

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?

Never really had an expectation for a guild. I have always thought the guild should expect more from me than the other way around.
But let me try something here...... ummmm.... A place to enjoy myself and enjoy the game with others. Yeah, like I said never really thought about that.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Notoreous 70 Hunter (Beast Master) Empty Re: Notoreous 70 Hunter (Beast Master)

Post  Bonewall Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 am

get him!
Bonewall
Bonewall

Back to top Go down

Post  Enni Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Very nicely put Notoreous. I look forward to seeing you in game Smile

Enni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down