Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hasty Ui for my twink

3 posters

Go down

Hasty Ui for my twink Empty Hasty Ui for my twink

Post  Stonewolf Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 pm

My new self built ui.. Took 1 minute to build. Dont judge me.

Hasty Ui for my twink Wowscr14
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hasty Ui for my twink Empty Re: Hasty Ui for my twink

Post  Fabled Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:45 pm

Not sure if you are using a mini map mod or not but I would have to suggest Squeenix or simpleMinimap. Square mini maps are nice and fit well into custom UI's. Another couple godsend mods for shammies are Totemtimers and ShamanFriend.

ShamanFriend gives you 3 nice buttons that shows Stormstrike, Lava Lash and Earthshock cooldowns and a Maelstrom Weapon stack counter bar underneath. It also says what your total damage was for a windfury on your screen, oh so much fun to see those numbers wielding a 2 hander. Other random info such as when you are missing your shield and weapon imbues.

Totemtimers is the same deal as the timers included in Totemus but when you hover over one it gives a drop down menu for all totems in that element. It also has a reincarnation CD timer that says how many ankhs you have, a lighting/water shield cast button and a weapon imbue cast button. This also reports some things such as missing weapon imbues and they overlap so if you use both make sure to disable the notifications for those things in the options.

Still a couple bugs every now and again but nothing serious. I highly recommend them although with you not being 70 some of the stuff is pointless.

I really need to mess with my combat bars. I am still using the default ones and damn they just take up so much space. Next time I log on I will take a SS a show you what those mods look like.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewolf Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:22 am

yeah after i loaded this addon and did that mock up ui. i realized that it wasnt quite as good as it could be not to mention the fact that it changed all of my other toons ui's at the same time.....so i reset it and figured out the 1 ui per char option lol. def going to load screenix and shamanfriend. Although im getting shamanfriend purely for the wf tally lawl since i lack Maelstorm wep and SStrike.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Taranik Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 am

hmm... many object to the idea at first, but scaling down the UI a few notches from the video effects window makes it so much cleaner.. but it's fairly simple and creative... maybe even sexy I may dare say
Taranik
Taranik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down