Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else interested in a 49 twink?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else interested in a 49 twink? Empty Anyone else interested in a 49 twink?

Post  Fabled Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 pm

So me Stone and Aka have been working on level 49 twinks. As I am getting really close to being finished with mine, and I think Aka is as well, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in making one. Honestly I have not had this much fun in bg's in a LONG time. I am only 47 atm and I still destroy most others or atleast put up a good fight. I would love to have a small crew that gets together once a week or so and owns WSG and AB. I am more then willing to help people out in getting the gear. If you have any toon around that level it really does not take long to get the gear. I have had TERRIBLE luck with drops on my pally and I only need 1 more piece that is a dungeon drop and we started around 2 weeks ago.

It is just so much fun, if you like pvp I would highly suggest giving it a shot. It is very reminiscent of the Pre-BC bg's The queues aren't TOO bad, longest I have seen if queued for both WSG and AB was about 15 minutes and on average I would say its about a 5-7 min queue.

Last edited by Fabled on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Anyone else interested in a 49 twink? Empty Re: Anyone else interested in a 49 twink?

Post  Schwepe Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm

49 eh?

you know, my priest just sort of sits there and he's at 32. i can RaF "grant a level" him to 40 at the least.

i'll have to look up how well priests far as 49 twinks.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Anyone else interested in a 49 twink? Empty Re: Anyone else interested in a 49 twink?

Post  Fabled Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Class doesn't make near a difference as just straight up being twinked. I mean I got hit with an 1800 starfire crit one time, thats like 75% of my health. I have killed a lvl 49 pally in 2 GCD's (Judge, autoattack SoC proc all crits then Hammer of Wrath to finish him off) and I am a 47 pally. It's all luck and gear. Healing priests are pretty crazy, I don't think I have gone against any twinked shadow priests.

Don't waste your free levels on him, just get him to 40 or so, you can get into all dungeons you will need gear from by then (might be 41). You will get a good 3-4 levels from the runs to get gear unless you are lucky on drops. The last few levels are really easy. Here is how I have done it.

Lvl 38-41 gained running instances for gear. Level 42-46 I did in one day of questing. 47 I got in about an hour of questing yesterday. I don't want to get any more xp until I get my chest from BRD cause my luck on drops in terribad.

If you do decide you want to go for it, start making a list of gear you want and where it drops. I can help figure it out if you need it.

Anyone else interested?

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:49 pm

God i love being bored at work.

Got my list made, going disc, and already searching the AH for goods. Thinking about it, i have no intention on being a healing priest, and that's all i'm going to get bugged about if i actually take this toon to high levels. I'd rather try out twinking and getting more into PVP.

Head Slot:
Soulcatcher Halo AH / ST
Green Lens AH / Eng
Neck:
Gemshard Heart MARA-Princess
Shoulder:
Mantle of Lost Hope BRD-Roccor
Cape:
Deep Woodlands Cloak Quest
Chest:
Chan's Imperial Robes AH / Hinterlands
Funeral Pyre Vestment AH / BRD
Hand:
Atal'ai Gloves ST-Troll Bosses
Silkweb Gloves BRD-Hedrum
Waist:
Ban'thok Sash BRD-Ok'thor
Satyrmane Sash MARA-Lord Vyletongue
Leg:
Spellshock Leggings ZF-Shadowpriest/Chief
Opulent Leggings AH / World Drop
Feet:
Archaeologist's Quarry Boots Quest-Un'Goro
Rings:
Cyclopean Band BRD-Ok'thor
Mindseye Circle AH / ST
Gem Studded Band AH / JC
Weapon:
Glowing Brightwood Staff H / World
Lorekeeper's Staff PVP-WSG
Wand:
Wizard's Hand AH / World
Noxious Shooter MARA-Noxxion

I pretty much just copied the list from 49twinks.com.
I've been looking at current 49 priest twinks on various servers, and it does seem to be a pretty full list. I'll be searching the AH daily for the crap, and start on runs when my RaF is dead or when fiori is busy.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Hmm.. sounds like it could be fun.. You need a healy, tanky or dpsy type?
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewolf Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Whatever you would prefer Razz
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Did you say drood? I heard drood.

Sounds good =D
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewolf Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:55 pm

LOL we would love an OP druid.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm

It really doesn't matter, you will be OP no matter what class you bring. Just pick whatever you would like to play. A Druid would be a nice addition though, doesn't matter the spec.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Hmm.. healy or feral.

*ponder*
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:32 pm

Priest is at 48.

Has his twink staff and 2 rings that'll last until i work on professions.

Just gotta start getting him into Mara and BRD. 'corse, i'll have to clear up to boss, drag him in, kill him, then kill boss. (got him a little TOO close to 49 before remembering I wanted to twink >.<)

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Yeah, 48 is pretty rough to just START lol. My pally is half way through 47 and I don't even want to get any xp until I get my damn chest from BRD. Already done atleast 20 runs and still no chest, the xp adds up quick.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down