Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe)

5 posters

Go down

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe) Empty Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe)

Post  Taranik Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Name: Taranik aka Tara
Class: Shaman... ya know... the totem class ^^
Level: 80
Spec:This one is a wee bit tricky... I like to rotate all 3 and play all 3 well... as of this post I'm elemental (Ranged
)

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

I was a regular raider Pre-Wrath, I can get a strategy down... I have not been to naxx quite yet... had some issues with the old guild and thats why I'm here.. Oh, also, Vault is easy sauce, I've seen most of Malygos, but admittedly... I've been the guy standing in the fire on a few occasions (mainly when enhance)

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
with those hours its hard not to be a core raider!

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

WoWhead, guild forums, ocasionaly elitistjerks for the techy stuff... and Youtube for fight info
Mods: oh boy.. DBM, Recount, Omen(I still trust it), Carbonite.. I use many and can get more

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

Zutara... Maybe Ultrablunt

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

Oh ya... I've snuck on yall's vent a few times ~.^

7. What alts do you play on?

I have 9 alts.. maxxed server... specify later if ya need names please

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

Trespass was my last guild, I was in it for about 3/4 a year... I'm perfectly good dps (and healer once I work a bit more on its gear)... but the GM never let me go to anything.. nothing personal.. so there was little progression because I couldnt get into any content past heroics, I silently left without causing trouble I beleive... I loved the guild but it was holding me back at that point

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?

Simply to have a position to raid in... even if there isn't space in EVERY raid for the new guy, I'd love to bring myself along... Being on the sidelines usless is a terrible way to waste $15 a month

Last edited by Taranik on Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confessions in #2 and ya, I use youtube (See #4))
Taranik
Taranik

Back to top Go down

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe) Empty honesty! I like it!

Post  shadith Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Honestly, I think anyone who actually looks at fights prior to going into a space uses youtube. I mean really, its the fastest solution with many choices so you can find the one you want.

I mean really, most people are not interested in the healer info, you all just wanna stay alive. I, on the the other hand, care. Smile

Just so you know, we do have a few more core than 25, to allow for offnights and unavailability so pretty much no one is a gaurantee every week. Smile We all take turns.
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe) Empty Re: Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe)

Post  Lyren Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:05 pm

a rare moment of seriousness from me. The best way to ensure being called into a raid would be to build a baller offset.(resto) That way if we don't have room for the deeps you are still viable. This gets expensive, did it on my pally forever. Plus it would be good to have another bloodlust considering how much Fab likes getting punched in the face. Lol
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe) Empty BS

Post  shadith Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:34 pm

there is no way the above post came from lyren, it was not nearly smartassed enough.

I cry shenanigans - who is the imposter posting as lyren?

(however, the imposter is only half right, the healers and the tanks are almost always online, but having a good offset does increase viability)
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe) Empty Re: Taranik's App 80 shammy (Edited hehe)

Post  Lyren Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:15 pm

herro, you has found me out. I am the gord falma that hacked bo's acownt.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Taranik Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Oh yeah, I've no issue with respeccing, I've been at a 50g respec for... since I hit 70 a long time ago (pre wrath)
Taranik
Taranik

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Taranik wrote:Oh yeah, I've no issue with respeccing, I've been at a 50g respec for... since I hit 70 a long time ago (pre wrath)

You and both. I see a 45g respec fee once a month and it feels like an early christmas present each time I see it. Just curious, how has ele been doing on numbers since the patch? I haven't specced ele since the xpac and am still trying to pick up some more offset pieces before I mess around with it. I know their dps wasn't the greatest to start but I hear that the numbers since the last patch are pretty damn good.

Lyren wrote:Plus it would be good to have another bloodlust considering how much Fab likes getting punched in the face.

I only died twice last night thank you very much. I don't overthreat the trigger happy AoE classes so they are dying on trash now Sad . It just doesn't seem the same without popping my ankh atleast once a raid. I remember the good ol' days when I would die, get battle rezzed, die, use ankh, and die yet again. Whoever said our ankh was our "feign death" is full of shit. Although it is nice not hearing the deafining BOOM from Omen constantly telling me I am about to die.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 pm

but...but...but... i don't wanna be the new fabled!

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Taranik Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Fabled wrote:
You and both. I see a 45g respec fee once a month and it feels like an early christmas present each time I see it.

Amen to that

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not geared out yet. But I am pushing way more DPS with ele than enhance atm. Lava Burst was a gift from the blizz techies that helps so much, just make sure to grab the flame shock glyph! I was mostly enahnce pre wrath and you are right again, Blow meter -> Die -> B rez -> Meter -> Die -> Ahnk -> Stand in Lava

Reincarnation isnt an aggro drop.. it's a Mana pot with a really long CD.

(not that elemental ever goes OOM)
Taranik
Taranik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down