Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready/Holy Paladin App

5 posters

Go down

Ready/Holy Paladin App Empty Ready/Holy Paladin App

Post  Ready Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions? Ready/Paladin/80/Holy/Enchanting/Scribbler

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?On my Alliance Paladin up to Felmyst Pre-Nerf.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
Yes, I can make those times.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
Omen,ORA2,X-perl and or Grid...(takes me awhile to set up thus I haven't on this toon)Clique..might be others that I left out.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
Don't believe anyone can, I'm new to the horde side, just rerolled this expansion.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods? Yes, I already have them.

7. What alts do you play on? Zunit-Former Main 70 Human Paladin(Shadowsong) Trashcan 70 Troll Mage, I have a couple other but I haven't logged on um in months.

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)Makaveli-(Karazhan-Kael'thas) An Die Freude-(Vashj-Felmyst) Makaveli was due to Burn out and went on vacation, when they came back they were halfway done BT, so I decided to find another guild. An die freude I decided I wanted to try out horde side for this expansion, so when the Instance nerf came out I decided to finish leveling this paladin, to prep for WOTLK.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl? To have fun and progress through the new WOTLK content.

Ready

Back to top Go down

Ready/Holy Paladin App Empty Re: Ready/Holy Paladin App

Post  Lyren Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:15 am

Hmmm While I do not condone all of the healing, you are a pally and thus I approve whole-heartedly.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 am

Looks good to me as well, he has some very good raiding experience with top-end guilds and the application was worded well.
Now he just needs to spend a day in g-chat with Trollgo spamming his various macros. Laughing
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  shadith Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 pm

Please don't listen to Lyren - he's a failadin - ie - never know what spec he's gonna be forced to go on any given raid. (<3's Lyren)

At this point we don't have any required class specific mod beyond PallyPower in your case so whatever you might want to use for raid healing is up to you.

I use HealBot personally, so its whatever works for you to keep peeps alive. Smile

How goes the xpac in your opinion?
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Post  Trollgo Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 am

hey! i dont spam!

well, not so much as i used too Razz

and clyps, NO U
Trollgo
Trollgo

Back to top Go down