Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck You Comcast

3 posters

Go down

Fuck You Comcast Empty Fuck You Comcast

Post  Fabled Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Sorry I was not able to make it to the raid last night, my internet went out yesterday mid-day and was still out this morning before I left for work. I was in the process of sending a text to Bo to let him know I wasn't going to be able to make it when he calls me to tell me his computer is fucked and he may be out for a few days or so until he gets his shit fixed. Just wanted to let you guys know what happend. Hopefully I will have internet by the time I get home but Comcast is a piece of shit so I doubt it.

Arch and Aka: I did not ditch you in Mara. I lost my internet right as I was going to attempt to jump off a ledge to see if I would live. I jumped off, landed and took absolutely no fall damage. I was baffled on how that was possible until about 2 seconds after I landed I got dc'd from both vent and the game. So I am pretty sure I will be logging in to a corpse in mara whenever I get my internet back.

And Arch, Bo says stop being a noob and set up your mailbox because he tried to call you and it said your mailbox wasn't even set up.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fuck You Comcast Empty blame comcast

Post  shadith Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:18 pm

If you'd been with us, we'd have had Thadd. We needed 1 more dps and the 2nd BL would have been WIN.

it was so close. Sad
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Fuck You Comcast Empty Re: Fuck You Comcast

Post  Stonewolf Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 pm

My phone ran out of minutes.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Fuck You Comcast Empty Re: Fuck You Comcast