Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boomkin Love

3 posters

Go down

Boomkin Love Empty Boomkin Love

Post  Ouchkin Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:02 am

Hello from druid country. If you are a druid in any spec, let your voice be heard in this thread. cheers

Ouchkin

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Love Empty Vella

Post  shadith Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Am healer spec. I have most of a cat gear set waiting in mah bank for the xpac to drop so I can run to 80.

I'm still completely tickled pink by the fact that I have a normal rez. I'm like pinochio only instead of being a real boy, I'm a real healer. woots.

I really like the new group heal we got, its reasonable small but has no CD - its great for when people are taking some DMG, and you just want to stay ahead on them and keep the tank topped off.

I'm not looking forward to lots of respecs with the xpac, but I do want to get into some of the new instances at lvl instead of going back. Makes rep grinding a lot easier.
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Love Empty healing in echoes

Post  Rabidmeatpie Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 pm

it still erks me LifeBloom got nerfed, pretty much id say cuz of pvp qq'ers...im more a pve druid and loved that spell pale

BUT, its fun learning a whole new style of healing...and from what ive done so far, i like it...alot more work tho,

maybe LB was a tad op haha
Rabidmeatpie
Rabidmeatpie

Back to top Go down

Boomkin Love Empty Re: Boomkin Love

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down