Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3-4 Wed, Naxx 25 pug-o

4 posters

Go down

3-4 Wed, Naxx 25 pug-o Empty 3-4 Wed, Naxx 25 pug-o

Post  Psychoholic Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:35 am

http://wowwebstats.com/dftywvd6ogklk
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

3-4 Wed, Naxx 25 pug-o Empty Re: 3-4 Wed, Naxx 25 pug-o

Post  Fabled Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Gotta love how we had 29 people registered for the raid but never had a full 25 man group.

20 Blackened members. Not bad we just need to work on getting all 20 on from the start of the raid. The more people who come the better the chance the gear stays in guild. I mean if we could have 20 people on from the start we should be able to pick up 5 or so "regulars" from GP, I would be ok with that. The LFG pugs are what is really bothering me. I know pugging sucks but just remember, if you decide to sit out because we are pugging some, thats an extra pug we are now going to have to deal with for the raid. Seeing two outsiders get their T7.5 legs was pretty damn depressing but if people decide to bench now its just going to make it worse.

If we could just get everyone on and running from the start we could probably even reinstate loot council. 20 members is about the perfect amount to make it "our raid" where we can use our rules. If we can just pick up a few more we are really close to being back in business.

One more thing, please sign up if you are planning on coming. Yes, it's to the point that you will get invited if you are online and willing to go regardless of whether you signed up or not but please sign up if you are planning on going or want to go. It makes it a lot easier for us to decide what we are doing and can try and get raids started on time. Having 12 people sign up and 18 people show up (although not a bad thing) really slows things down when deciding what we are running and what extras we have to bring in. Please, please, please sign up if you are planning on raiding that night.

*Edit* Awesome job, we kick ass. 8 people over 3k dps is pretty damn sexy. (not counting the ones over 3k but came in at the end)

Last edited by Fabled on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added what I originally planned on saying when I started typing this)

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:03 pm

I think I did pretty well overall with a level 75 pet. That thing was such a damage gimp. Will be working on that today and with some luck will have it 80 by raid time.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bo Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Speaking of which, I'm doing a quest chain for a new pet. It's a level 71 belf pally named Lyren. It thinks it can tank, and like all warlock pets, it often talks back and doesn't know when to shut up.
Bo
Bo
Guild Leader

https://brawlforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down