Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something i thought to share....

+3
Fiori
Grmlck
Hinda
7 posters

Go down

something i thought to share.... Empty something i thought to share....

Post  Hinda Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 am

Yes, it's that magical time of year again when the Darwin Awards are bestowed, honoring the least evolved among us.
Here is the glorious winner:

1. When his 38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach , California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.
And now, the honorable mentions:

2. The chef at a hotel in Switzerland lost a finger in a meat cutting machine and after a little shopping around, submitted a claim to his insurance company. The company expecting negligence sent out one of its men to have a look for himself. He tried the machine and he also lost a finger. The chef's claim was approved.

3. A man who shoveled snow for an hour to clear a space for his car during a blizzard in Chicago returned with his vehicle to find a woman had taken the space. Understandably, he shot her.

4. After stopping for drinks at an illegal bar, a Zimbabwean bus driver found that the 20 mental patients he was supposed to be transporting from Harare to Bulawayo had escaped. Not wanting to admit his incompetence, the driver went to a nearby bus stop and offered everyone waiting there a free ride. He then delivered the passengers to the mental hospital, telling the staff that the patients were very excitable and prone to bizarre fantasies. The deception wasn't discovered for 3 days.

5. An American teenager was in the hospital recovering from serious head wounds received from an oncoming train. When asked how he received the injuries, the lad told police that he was simply trying to see how close he could get his head to a moving train before he was hit.

6. A man walked into a Louisiana Circle-K, put a $20 bill on the counter, and asked for change. When the clerk opened the cash drawer, the man pulled a gun and asked for all the cash in the register, which the clerk promptly provided. The man took the cash from the clerk and fled, leaving the $20 bill on the counter. The total amount of cash he got from the drawer... $15. [If someone points a gun at you and gives you money, is a crime committed?]

7. Seems an Arkansas guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. The liquor store window was made of Plexiglas. The whole event was caught on videotape.

8. As a female shopper exited a New York convenience store, a man grabbed her purse and ran. The clerk called 911 immediately, and the woman was able to give them a detailed description of the snatcher. Within minutes, the police apprehended the snatcher. They put him in the car and drove back to the store. The thief was then taken out of the car and told to stand there for a positive ID. To which he replied, "Yes, officer, that's her. That's the lady I stole the purse from."

9. The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 5 A.M., flashed a gun, and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away. [*A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER]

10. When a man 20 attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges saying, that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.
In the interest of bettering mankind, please share these with friends and family...unless of course one of these individuals by chance is a distant relative or long lost friend. In that case, be glad they are distant and hope they remain lost.
*** Remember... They walk among us!!! *cough* bo *cough*

Hinda

Back to top Go down

something i thought to share.... Empty Re: something i thought to share....

Post  Grmlck Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:59 am

epic funny.

reminds me of a guy at work today; he asked me how to turn off his solar powered lights, because he didn't want to waste the solar energy. i told him to "turn off the sun" and i walked away.
Grmlck
Grmlck

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiori Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 pm

Hahaha I see my town on there. Ohhh yeah. Ypsilanti, MI. Home of the oh-so-awesome.
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Fiori wrote:Hahaha I see my town on there. Ohhh yeah. Ypsilanti, MI. Home of the oh-so-awesome.

Seriously?!? That used to be my drinking grounds. Had a few buddies who had a house on Pearl St right down the road from B Dubs. Live about 20 minutes from there in Saline. I spent many many a nights at Pub13/Best Damn Sports Bar/Club Divine.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Stonewolf Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 pm

The man mentioned robbing the burger king was Fabled...Oh how i did not see it the first time.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Hey, atleast I got the five star award. That's like second place biatch. Stupid breakfast times, you should be able to order onion rings any time of the day damnit.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinda Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Minnesota.
All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The Minnesota contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well," he says, "I figure the
job will run about $900: $400 for materials, $400 for my crew and $100 profit for me."
The Tennessee contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700: $300 for materials, $300 for my crew and $100 profit for me."
The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700."
The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"
The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from Tennessee to fix the fence."
"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the new stimulus plan will work.

Hinda

Back to top Go down

Post  acburnz Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:33 pm

that shit is priceless.

acburnz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinda Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:07 am

i thought that to be a good one

Hinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Darwin Awards are always good for a laugh.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinda Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:10 am

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary 's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table. Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up. Michael O'Conner looks around and asks, 'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife. Who will it be?'
They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one. They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse. 'Discreet???
I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name. Leave it to me.' Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door.
Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants. Gallagher declares,'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.'
'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife.
'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

Hinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.
Arlene: What in the hell is that?
Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Arlene: Where did you get it?
Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy.
The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.
The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of condom she prefers.
'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.'

The pharmacist fainted

Hinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Grmlck Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:47 am

i see a trend forming on these forums. tits avatars and references combining women and animal penis, this is scary lol
Grmlck
Grmlck

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:36 am

Grmlck wrote:i see a trend forming on these forums. tits avatars and references combining women and animal penis, this is strangely erotic lol

fixed for true fredoism
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum