Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl in WOTLK

Go down

Brawl in WOTLK Empty Brawl in WOTLK

Post  Clypsa/Phil Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:26 pm

With the expansion just around the corner, we have been having some unfortunate problems within the guild. Mainly being unable to support much more than some karas due too a lack of dedicated raiders, firstly tanks, secondly healers. Things may look up for WOTLK with many new 10-mans, but we will need to recruit more dedicated raiders who will be able to maintain somewhere in the 70-75% attendance level. After a few months of the expansion being out, we should be looking to run 2-3 farm groups of Naxx (first raid of WOTLK) as well as a 25-man or two a week.

As said earlier, we simply do not have the numbers to support this, and we should be looking at recruitment on the realm forums for dedicated and actively raiding tanks, healers, and dps.

Applications I believe should be more thoroughly phased as well, if they have large amounts of ZA gear or a piece or two from a T5 grade raid, then they usually have some time they plan to have invested in the game and improving their character as well. These are the ones we should be looking for.

Although many will not like this idea as well, this is simply one I am suggesting whether you like it or not. Some of our dps should look at re-speccing to a more required role for raids, such a s a balance druid creating a set for tanking or healing when these roles are in short supply.

Hopefully we will be able to get back on track by the time that raiding starts up in WOTLK, we will become a force that tears through the competition to once again become one of the top guilds on the server.

However you want to see it,
Clypsa

Note: I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes in this post, English is my second language.
Hoffentlich können wir diese Probleme rechtzeitig für die Vergrößerung lösen.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down