Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starsnova's App

3 posters

Go down

Starsnova's App Empty Starsnova's App

Post  Stariare Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Starsnova/pally/80/holy, jewelcrafting 404, mining 435

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
some, i wouldnt say im a pro at it but as long as there is direction, im one who actually pays attention.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
due to family i would have to be more of a caual raider

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
when in doubt i jump on thotbott and look up what im doing. as for mods ive got atlas,auc,gatherer,enchantrix,questhelper,reciperadar,recount, and pallypower.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
i know alenwalker. we've done a few runs together and im sure he can give you my pros and cons.

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
i have vent and pallypower and id dl the others if needed

7. What alts do you play on?
this is my only lvl 80 since ive just gotten back to playing, so im not messing with any of my baby chars most arent even 20 yet

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
i created the guild Rise of Sin but its mostly friends and a bank, so i move to bane of brothers because basicly they were promising the things you guys do, once i got in they are get people but they only want to do low lvl stuff, they have no drive to be the best or to try and improve their gaming. and to be honest i cant afford 100g a day in repairs from all the failed runs

9. What are your expectations from Blackened?
the only thing im looking at is to have more people my lvl to game and do runs with and people who think that just because you hit 80 doesnt mean your done with the char.
Stariare
Stariare

Back to top Go down

Starsnova's App Empty Re: Starsnova's App

Post  Lyren Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Stariare wrote:and to be honest i cant afford 100g a day in repairs from all the failed runs

You do realize that I am tanking right??! o.O Silly Silly Star. lol
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Bo Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Which means that you'll have to do dailies to cover your own repairs, Lyr. Psh. Slacker. You ain't Tim Cruise, and this ain't Top Gun.

Star, we'll be in touch with you a little later on today and let you know what we decide.

-Steve
Bo
Bo
Guild Leader

https://brawlforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum