Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alenwalker 80 tankadin

3 posters

Go down

alenwalker 80 tankadin Empty alenwalker 80 tankadin

Post  grimsbro Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:22 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Alenwalker/paladin/80/protection and his professions are 450 mining and 441 engineering

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
did pugs with u guys for 25 man naxx did a pug for 25 sarth and VOA

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
yes i can make those times

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
pally power i use youtube and a few other sites to watch up on vids see what is part of the strategie to win and i also use xperl

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
not really...blith of progression is still pissed at me for calling him a name....made fun of bro had to defend ya kno?....and legends of valor well they just sucked and i said icon would beat them for ulduar got kicked from that

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
i can DL these for sure its much easier since i got that wowmatrix

7. What alts do you play on?
on my mage named Urmoms and my warrior Delv...also my bank toon sometimes for cash Nekralla

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
i have been in progression.....legends of valor and thats about it......my reasons are stated above

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
kickin ass and chewin bubble gum d(^.^)d
grimsbro
grimsbro

Back to top Go down

alenwalker 80 tankadin Empty Re: alenwalker 80 tankadin

Post  Grmlck Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 pm

hope we pick this guy up, he does a good job tanking heroics. ran with him on Fraydoe.
Grmlck
Grmlck

Back to top Go down

alenwalker 80 tankadin Empty Re: alenwalker 80 tankadin

Post  Bo Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:08 pm

done and done

Let the inappropriate behavior begin!
Bo
Bo
Guild Leader

https://brawlforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down