Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual Specs

4 posters

Go down

Dual Specs Empty Dual Specs

Post  Grmlck Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 am

with the upcoming introduction of dual specs in possibly the next patch or 2; I ask my fellow shams: what will you choose?

I'm gonna go resto and enhance.
Grmlck
Grmlck

Back to top Go down

Dual Specs Empty Re: Dual Specs

Post  Fabled Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 am

Enhance and......Enhance. Most likely going to go for a PvE and a PvP build. If I pick up enough ele offset pieces though I will go for Enhance/Ele. If I ever have to go resto I will force people to pay me the gold to respec or it's not happening. WTB quad-spec.....make it happen Blizz

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyren Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:36 am

Nerf Fableds.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 am

As much as I love enhancement spec, I'll probably go resto and elemental for my 2 specs. I've just found that a large amount of boss fights in Naxx and heroics are generally easier for ranged dps, that and it will be easier carrying around 3 or 4 extra pieces of gear rather than a whole set.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Clypsa/Phil wrote:As much as I love enhancement spec, I'll probably go resto and elemental for my 2 specs. I've just found that a large amount of boss fights in Naxx and heroics are generally easier for ranged dps, that and it will be easier carrying around 3 or 4 extra pieces of gear rather than a whole set.

They really need to ease up on the melee a little bit. It gets to be absolutely stupid having to watch for a million things or spend the entire boss fight chasing the boss around the room while the casters post up and don't have to move. For example, with KT if you bring more then 2 melee in normal or heroic it means there is automatically going to be multiple people getting in the iceblock. These are just shitty mechanics imo. Where the hell are all the fights where I get to stand there and wail away and ranged has to run around like chickens with their heads cut off?

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down