Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored at work?! =O

5 posters

Go down

Bored at work?! =O Empty Bored at work?! =O

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 am

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

More fun links for work plox!

edit: Work-safe links, please. I work at a jail! =O
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Bored at work?! =O Empty Re: Bored at work?! =O

Post  Fabled Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Sadly I stick with mostly WoW related stuff while I am bored at work. Reading the WoW forums is just so damn entertaining, listening to everyone bitch and moan. I swear if people were to read the forums before buying the game Blizz would never get any new subscribers. It makes the game sound like it is an absolute mess and broken in every single aspect. *Warning* The sheer amount of stupidity in the forums may make you dumber.

If I come across any interesting sites though I will make sure to post them here.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:54 pm

I don't do realm forums anymore. Got a lot of crap on my last server so I stay away from that, wouldn't want anyone stalking me to my myspace again. lol.

I scour this forum praying that people post, though. lol.

I like to go to http://be.imba.hu/ as well. It's not always 100% accurate but it's fun to look up random people. =D
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  aurorashade Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Just go to the healer forums. Post on a lvl 1 shaman alt. Lots of hate and fun there. But priests seem to have quiet down a bit since they announced some of the changes for 3.1.

aurorashade

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 am

Generally when I'm bored and feel like goofing off, I go on www.wowbash.com or icanhascheezburger.com and it's many variations. I've found a couple of good Wow-based webcomics online that are always good for a laugh as well, www.darklegacycomics.com is one of the best ones, as well as the old Flintlocke comics over on GameSpy.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Already read the full flintlocke series, lol. Will have to check that new link out =D
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:02 pm

Wowbash was pretty good but it got old reading peoples chat screens a million times over. Read the top 100 though and some are absolutely classic. I do enjoy the comics too, only problem is there is never enough and they don't come out fast enough. I need endless entertainment damnit. Unfortunately I have to be somewhat discreet about my slacking off at work otherwise I would be watching videos all day. www.warcraftmovies.com, some good stuff there if you can get away with watching movies.

Last edited by Fabled on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling...yeah, it really does bother me)

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraanum Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:43 am

http://www.xkcd.com
http://www.bash.org/?23396

That is all.
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down