Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking In

2 posters

Go down

Checking In Empty Checking In

Post  Bo Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 am

Hey Guys!

Just checking in on a different comp since my own comp is pretty much toast until I redo everything on it from scratch. Thought I'd have time to sit down and do it today, but I was sorely mistaken Sad

Anyway, congrats on the milestone kills! I've been getting constant updates from Bone, Archie, and Lyren (Alexander Graham Bell, you're a stud). I just wish I could have been there to celebrate and see it happen. Keep up the good work. Study up on KelThuzad, kick him in the pants, and hopefully you'll have time on Sunday to get into Sartharion. That'll be leet.

As for me, I was hoping to be back by Sunday at the earliest, but that might be pushed back a bit. I'll be at my brother's house on Saturday and probably a good chunk of Sunday. The backup plan is for me to make my way back up to NYC and spoon with Lyren until he hands over an old pc he set aside for me... >.> But on the outside, I expect to be back up and operational in some capacity within a week/week-and-a-half. Let's see if it happens.

Anywho, keep up the momentum. I've been thinking of you guys.

-Bo
Bo
Bo
Guild Leader

https://brawlforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Checking In Empty Re: Checking In

Post  Lyren Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Haha so it looks like a weekend of BJs, HJs, and even the elusive ZJ! Get your ass back in the game, I'm beginning to forget what fail DPS looks like.
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down