Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A favor to ask from... well... anyone

+2
Kamlynn
Schwepe
6 posters

Go down

A favor to ask from... well... anyone Empty A favor to ask from... well... anyone

Post  Schwepe Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Fiori and myself have linked RaF accounts, and we've been slacking heavily in using it. I've been trying to get geared, and she's been pushing to 80. Our accounts un-link the first week of March, giving only 1 more month or so to push some toons to 60.

Currently, we have a 32 priest/palley combo, and a lvl 9 rogue/mage combo. Yea. Hardcore slacking. I'd like to get the priest/palley and rogue/mage combo AT LEAST to 60. We're going to start using all our off nights/weekends to get this done.

Can someone, anyone, help out on off night, before raid, whenever, and run us through instances to get these toons to 60 faster. I'll pay gold, craft tailored items, enchant crap, or even run your alts through whatever/whenever. Each instance should grant roughly 1 level for our toons. We don't have an RL friends on this server to bug to get runs. Laughing

ANY help is appreciated.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

A favor to ask from... well... anyone Empty Re: A favor to ask from... well... anyone

Post  Kamlynn Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Contact me in-game. I need elders and achievements. lol
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

A favor to ask from... well... anyone Empty Re: A favor to ask from... well... anyone

Post  Wraanum Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I could definitely help you guys out, Schwepe. I don't do much in the game anyway, might as well help someone else =)
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 am

so far thanks wraanum! got me a few levels on my pally and fiori is running right at this moment. Very Happy

i appreciate it. need anything on an alt or your DK let me know

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wraanum Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 am

No problem at all. Always fun to help others. No repayment necessary. I guess I'm just cool like that =P Thanks anyway, though.
Wraanum
Wraanum

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiori Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 am

Yeah thanks a lot for tonight!

And we'll definitely hit you up in game, Kam Wink Thanks for the offers, guys.
Fiori
Fiori

Back to top Go down

Post  pantone Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:17 pm

I have a 65 mage (Wumpus) if your close, lets do stuff together. Also a 75 DK (Syzzgy).

So message me if you want to do anything. It would be fun to do stuff with other people. I have a ton of group quests I need to finish, but cant do it alone. I ask higher level guildies on occasion, but i feel bad about taking their time.

I have noticed soloing, i dont see many instances. That would be another reason to play with someone else, i really want to learn how my class is useful in instances, not just PVE.

Let me know.
pantone
pantone

http://www.mightyfineinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Probably should have mentioned I can be found on my hunter, Elyea for runs like this as well.

Smile She is level 70 atm.
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  pantone Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Kam,
I will be getting Wumpus to 68 in a day or two, want to do some questing in Northrend together?
pantone
pantone

http://www.mightyfineinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm

our alts are still at 36/37. although, tonight we'll be on them. well, actually, every night this week before raid we'll be playing them. i'm trying to get them to 60, then start on the mage/rogue combo. get as much to 60 as i can while the RaF is still active.

once that is up, i'll be on them much more often for regular questing instead of grinding to 60. especially my palley, i've had a ton-of-fun with her so far.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm

If running them through instances is much faster then questing together and no one is available to help why not just take one main and one alt and grind out instances. Swap whoever is using their main to keep them even.

From what I understand you can get to 60 in less then a week using RaF and just being paired up under casual playing. If the bonus xp also applies to quests then I would think questing would still level you much faster then grinding instances.

I would not be letting that shit go to waste, you should be leveling those alts all the time on off days, you won't have a second chance. Honestly though, don't wait for someone to help you powerlevel, you are already getting powerleveled just by playing. I mean the other day I got 5 levels on my pally, 42-46, with maybe 4 bars of rested and plenty of afk's and messing with profs. I can't even imagine how much I would of gotten with RaF.

Also if you can get into the 40's soon Me, Stone and Aka have been running each other through instances for gear for our twinks, it wouldn't be a problem if you guys wanted to tag along and grab some xp (as long as you don't grab our loot Razz). However its not like we do this all day so it may be hard to catch us running the shit. If you are both on and you see any of us in a low level instance that is probably what we are doing, just send us a tell.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm

oh trust me you, i've been on fiori's ass to get this done Laughing
bad thing is, I'm the bored/geared 80 trying to kill time, and she's till pushing to 80/get geared for raids, so we're conflicting in getting this done. Since we only have time for about 4-5 hours of playing WoW a weeknight, and i'm raiding 4 nights out of the week, it puts a small damper in things.

When we actually sit down and JUST level alts for about 3-4 hours, we can get ~5 levels or so questing. Instance run with a 80 is a bit faster, because right now we're getting roughly 400xp a kill. Doing the 1 main/1 alt thing takes a bit longer, but works to catch each other up.

We're definitely not relying on people to run us through instances. We just did the RaF account link at a bad time without thinking about it. Logically, we should of waited for fiori to hit 80 first, THEN link accounts... but, what-can-ya-do. Since we slacked off so much, a power-run through instances is nice, but i'm not expecting/waiting on people to run us by any means. We actually plan to just sit down and bust out whatever quests we have tonight, and every night before raid.

This RaF is sweet though. Levels 1-9 in about 45 minutes the other night, including random dueling Very Happy

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Here's a good example on how awesome RaF is.

Start at about 6:30pm. Did a few green and red quests, Wraanum ran us through SM lib, arm, cath once then half-way to ZF. Did a bit more green/yellow questing afterwards. Stopped at about 10pm, fiori ran my palley though ZF half-way to catch up to her priest.

Got 6 levels. Only 19 more to go!

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah, that is ridiculous.
We just did the RaF account link at a bad time without thinking about it. Logically, we should of waited for fiori to hit 80 first, THEN link accounts
Are you saying it is possible to link two already active accounts? I have a second account just sitting there that I never use and if I could link my main account with that account and power level whatever the hell I want to, that would be insane. I thought it had to be a new account. I was already contemplating dumping my 2nd account and making a new one but that would also require buying yet another copy of the game plus xpacs. As I already have up to BC on my 2nd account it would be awesome if I could just "link" them. Even if it means cancelling the 2nd acct then reinstating it I would do it in a heartbeat. I just don't want to spend another $100+ just for the RaF bonus.

Also, If I can do this then I would be running instances like non stop on my offtime so you guys would be more then welcome to tag along.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Fabled wrote:Yeah, that is ridiculous.
We just did the RaF account link at a bad time without thinking about it. Logically, we should of waited for fiori to hit 80 first, THEN link accounts
Are you saying it is possible to link two already active accounts? I have a second account just sitting there that I never use and if I could link my main account with that account and power level whatever the hell I want to, that would be insane. I thought it had to be a new account. I was already contemplating dumping my 2nd account and making a new one but that would also require buying yet another copy of the game plus xpacs. As I already have up to BC on my 2nd account it would be awesome if I could just "link" them. Even if it means cancelling the 2nd acct then reinstating it I would do it in a heartbeat. I just don't want to spend another $100+ just for the RaF bonus.

Also, If I can do this then I would be running instances like non stop on my offtime so you guys would be more then welcome to tag along.

Sadly, no you can't. Fiori only had one toon on her main account, and it was only BC enabled. We bought the battle chest, (comes with classic and BC,) for $25 shipped and linked that. Transfered her main off (another $25) and split the cost. It gave my account a free month, you get a free month buying the battle chest, and i got the zebra mount. So, really, it was $10 for each of us to actually be motivated to level alts, since both accounts got another month of play time on it. We kind of wasted it though, haha. Now she has a BC enabled account that is just rotting to give to a friend some day.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabled Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Hmm, I just looked at D2D and they have WoW for 20 bucks. Not too shabby, no need for BC until I reach 60 anyway. That would give me one month free for the 2nd account, one month free on my account and a mount in three months. Thats only 80 bucks for both accounts for 3 months plus the mount and RaF bonus. Considering I have two accounts now that means I would save 10 dollars over 3 months then what I currently have and get a mount and insane xp bonus......interesting. Only issue is getting BC on the new account. So if I then upgrade to BC that would cost $30 which would mean a 20 dollar loss over three months to have exactly what I have right now.

Found the Battlechest for ~$40 shipped (where did you get it for 25?) so if I went that route it would be a 10 dollar loss over 3 months. So 10-20 dollars for a kinda lame mount and 3 months worth of leet xp. With two of my own accounts linked I could level two alts at the same time too.

It is very tempting indeed just a pain in the ass and I am not really sure I would need all those high level toons. I hardly log on my alts as is. It would mainly just be all about getting me more toons to pvp with as I am pretty much going to be raiding on Fabled forever.

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwepe Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:00 pm

i got lucky and found it on sale at barnes and noble back in december.

there's no doubt, i have no need for any toons outside of my main. i just like to play around on other classes, but HATE the freaking early stages of leveling. and, it encourages me and fiori to actually quest together. whole reason we did it.

Schwepe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamlynn Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:18 pm

pantone wrote:Kam,
I will be getting Wumpus to 68 in a day or two, want to do some questing in Northrend together?
Hit me up, I'm just finishing up my herbalism, just dropped jc for it and i'm now at 311. I couldn't rightfully start northrend not being able to herb whatever was around. lol.
Kamlynn
Kamlynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum