Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Readiness in Raids

5 posters

Go down

Readiness in Raids Empty Readiness in Raids

Post  Zexmar Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:46 am

To be completely honest, I was more than a little disappointed in the raid tonight. The fact that we STILL have to summon people into the raid well after the raid is supposed to begin is unacceptable, how can we expect to progress when we can't even make a deadline? Especially when there was discussion in a meeting about being there on time and prepared. Also, I know we want to have fun, I more than most take full advantage of having fun when I can, but the whole 'Tea bagging Frogger' thing is senseless and wasteful. I'd rather spend my time trying to down a boss and learn some things instead of acting like I'm 12 and jumping on corpses. If you're going to buff people, then buff them; don't spend 10 minutes figuring out who is supposed to buff what, figure this out before the raid so we can be ready. There is also a very large, very obvious que. If you're going to be away before the raid but have full intentions of being there, park yourself at the doors and sign in as early as possible, giving at least 15 minutes for the que wait. There should be no reason why we can't be at the boss or at the start of trash at 6:00, we've always grouped up at least half an hour prior to 6 and that is more than enough time to get groups, buffs and summons situated. Lastly, if you don't know what's going on in a particular fight, then ask. Nobody is going to ridicule you for wanting to do your job properly. If you encounter a problem in a fight such as Thaddius' polarity shift and not knowing where to go, stop for a second and get your bearings, I'm sure we can do without your input for a short time while you situate yourself.
That's just my two cents, take from it what you will. I know this guild has amazing potential, we just need people to realize it and do their jobs to the best of their ability.

-Zex-
Zexmar
Zexmar

Back to top Go down

Readiness in Raids Empty Perfect addon for Thaddius

Post  Psychoholic Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:09 am

Readiness in Raids 01-09-09_2010
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

Readiness in Raids Empty Re: Readiness in Raids

Post  Stonewolf Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 am

im going to go ahead and say it. Psycho is my hero. it took me a moment to try and figure out what i was looking at though rofl.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  pantone Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Im going to curse right now to down load it, thanks!
pantone
pantone

http://www.mightyfineinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pantone Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:41 pm

I tried downloading that mod, but it didn't work. If your having difficulty with the polarity shifts, I made these handy diagrams, just print them out and place them by your computer. When there is a shift, look the following diagram and act accordingly.

Readiness in Raids Descar10

This one really helped me . . .
Readiness in Raids Ipmmco10
pantone
pantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Bo Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:20 pm

>.>

That's Sudoku, right?

<.<

-Bo
Bo
Bo
Guild Leader

https://brawlforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pantone Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:58 pm

No idea, i just found random images on the internet to be an ass.
pantone
pantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down