Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunadeegan 70 shaman

2 posters

Go down

Lunadeegan 70 shaman Empty Lunadeegan 70 shaman

Post  Grmlck Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:08 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Lunadeegan 70 Shaman enchanter/ tailor(mostly to de the stuff).

Transfered From Arathor. currently enhancement, normally resto for end game healing; changed specs in preperaton for leveling in the expansion.

2. What are some of the raids you have done on this toon?

I have bin as far lurker in SSC and voidreaver in TK.

3. Our schedule varies from week to week but raid time is generally at 6pm server and 7pm server the end time is always 9pm server or around that. How active can you be during these times? And how often do you plan to raid?
I am usually available to raid mon-fri after 5:30pm server to 11:00pm server, sat and sun somtimes not able to raid due to work.

4. With November 13th being the confirmed release date of Wraith of the Lich King what are your plans from now till then?
I'm looking to do some casual raiding and upgrade my enhance gear for leveling in wrath.

5. Is getting the expiernce of playing with the people you raid with from now till WOTLK important to you? And if you answer yes or no please explain why.

YES, I would definatly like to experiance more of the end game with my old friends before wrath launches. i was unable to continue raiding with my previous guild due to my previous job.

6. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play? For Example Healbot for a healer.

Curently i am only using omen and bigwigs, but can use whatever the guild requires.

7. Who do you know in the guild?
Bonewall, Notoreous, Psychoholic.

8. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Group Calender, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and a Mic do you have all of these? And if not are you willing to get them?
Need to update to new group calender, but i have the rest.

9. Depending on your class are you willing to get any add-ons that the guild asks of you?
Yes, of course.

10. What alts do you play on?
Grmlck 70 hunter, leatherworker /skinner, My original toon, and only other one I transfered. I do plan on having a Death knight alt at some point, but not till i've leveled my shaman to 80.

11. What are your expectations from the guild Brawl?
I expect to have good time with as little drama as possible. i hope to make some new friends.

Thank you for your time reviewing this Application.
Grmlck
Grmlck

Back to top Go down

Lunadeegan 70 shaman Empty Re: Lunadeegan 70 shaman

Post  Notoreous Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:15 am

Good guy. Has not had the experience of some of the progression that some of us have but has also learned quickly. Really don't understand what happened to his ability to spell words correctly though.

If needed I could help in out with getting him ready to roll.
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Notoreous Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:51 am

Feed Fredo!
Notoreous
Notoreous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content