Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowknight/Lvl 71 Unholy Deathknight (post moved)

Go down

Shadowknight/Lvl 71 Unholy Deathknight (post moved) Empty Shadowknight/Lvl 71 Unholy Deathknight (post moved)

Post  Stonewolf Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:53 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?
Shadowknight Deathknight 71 unholy Mining and Eng. Btw there is a coma above the A and how u get that is alt 123654789 in that order.

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?
I have done Most all of the BC raids.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".
I can make some of the Tuesdays and Thursdays but there is not 100% sure i can stay all the time but on Sunday i can make it all the time.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?
I use curse.com and 1 other but i forgot name i dont have any mods cause every time i download they out of date.

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?
Bloodnight and a few other people

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?
I dont have all the mods required yet but i will get before I start the raids.

7. What alts do you play on?
I play on a 47 priest Murice 28 mage Halenus

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)
I havent been in another guilds with Shadowknight but the guilds i have been on with my Main they didn't do raids and i looking for a guild that does raids and are good at them

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?
To do raids and I will help Brawl in all the way i can.

**Post moved from original Sticky. Originally posted by Paintball1 **
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down