Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as mitigation goes up....

2 posters

Go down

as mitigation goes up.... Empty as mitigation goes up....

Post  Bonewall Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:29 pm

As mitigation goes up I've noticed that my rage bar doesn't fill up quite as fast as when I first hit 80. I mostly notice the issue in heroics where the aggro is getting more erratic. Of course while my defensive capabilities increase the damage output from the DPS and their improving theorycrafting is also improving. It's looking like my job is going to get harder in content that we currently do regularly. I don't mind doing a little extra work to keep skills fresh but I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Bonewall
Bonewall

Back to top Go down

as mitigation goes up.... Empty Re: as mitigation goes up....

Post  Psychoholic Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:23 pm

I know my threat can be erratic at the beginning of a pull if I get some back to back crits, which is of course something that I'm always trying to keep under wraps, thankfully I've got an ice block to save me if needed, but that's always a last resort to waiting for proper aggro before unloading. This may hurt my DPS for a particular pull, but lower DPS is better than zero DPS (dead mages don't DPS very well, lol).
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum