Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what should i be looking for in my cloth armor?

3 posters

Go down

what should i be looking for in my cloth armor? Empty what should i be looking for in my cloth armor?

Post  pantone Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:34 pm

I seem to look at every character through the eyes of a tank, I guess I cant help it since tanking is what I love to do.

I have an alt who I play from time to time, hes a 62 frost mage. I realized I was approaching his armor like I did my tanks - looking for Stamina. Most of the gear I have seems to have a lot of Stam, and also Int. I would love someone's advice, what should I be getting?

Is it mostly Int and Spirit? Do i look for + Spell power, etc.

Thanks in advance!
pantone
pantone

http://www.mightyfineinc.com

Back to top Go down

what should i be looking for in my cloth armor? Empty hit, hit and more hit

Post  shadith Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Mages are pretty straightforward

hit > spellpower > crit > haste

For gear, sounds like you're going in the right direction there. Int is king, stam is good so you might actually take a hit now and then. You'll occasionally run across stuff with spirit and thats ok, but not your primary goal.

the hit cap at 70 is (was? did they change it) 164 so once you hit that, start working on SP.

Frostfire is apparently the new OP hawtness, btw. check Pure's gear/spec if you're interested in a newer spec once you can get some of it.
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

what should i be looking for in my cloth armor? Empty Re: what should i be looking for in my cloth armor?

Post  pantone Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm

thank you!
pantone
pantone

Back to top Go down

what should i be looking for in my cloth armor? Empty Re: what should i be looking for in my cloth armor?

Post  pantone Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:18 pm

that Frost Fire build looks very cool. Do you suggest I start on that while leveling, or just wait till i hit 80?
pantone
pantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Psychoholic Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 pm

I stayed full frost until hitting 80, and even then you need a decent amount of crit to make FFB viable.
Psychoholic
Psychoholic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down