Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luxurae, app for guild.

3 posters

Go down

Luxurae, app for guild. Empty Luxurae, app for guild.

Post  Luxurae Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:46 pm

Hello,

I am a Disc/Holy priest and friends of Gatheral and Fred.

Please consider this app.

Thank you.

Luxurae

Back to top Go down

Luxurae, app for guild. Empty help us!

Post  shadith Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Can you copy/paste the full app with more information?

thankyou! Shadith
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Luxurae, app for guild. Empty Re: Luxurae, app for guild.

Post  Lyren Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:21 pm

Its not LukePerry. haha Good peeps. Gat ruined his life by getting him addicted to this game. lol
Lyren
Lyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Luxurae Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:27 pm

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?

Luxurae, Priest, 51, Holy/Disc, tailoring and looking for a second

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?

To tell you the truth, I have never raided. But I understand my class through and through, and setting her up to to be MH or other

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".

Well, im military and do shift work at the hospital, but I should be home at around 1915 EST. But looking for more of a Casual Raider deal

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?

Curse.com, Thottbot, Wowhead, TenTonHammer, and anything else that pops from google

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?

Gatheral (whosyourdaddy) - work for him at hospital, and Greg. Partied with both of them and Greg and I's accounts are linked

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?

yep.

7. What alts do you play on?

None

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.)

Well, Ive popped in and out of 2...but they were just those "random invites" and I kinda needed a party...so... But I hate random invites. I mostly turn them all down. the 2 that I accepted turned out to be inactive as hell, so I was wasting my time. That and i was betting on joining Brawl.

9. What are your expectations from Brawl? Groups, raids, and funnies Smile

Contact any officer in game if you have questions: Undethknight (GM), Stonewolf, Puresin, Fabled, Bonewall and Vellawren
ATTENTION!! You can copy and paste questions by Highlighting and using Ctrl+C and opening a NEW TOPIC then using Ctrl+V to paste the questions and give us your answers.

Luxurae

Back to top Go down

Post  Luxurae Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Lyren wrote:Its not LukePerry. haha Good peeps. Gat ruined his life by getting him addicted to this game. lol

Lol, my wife said the same thing. I think if Gat came around the house...she would shank him Laughing

Luxurae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum