Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

construct wing - Patchwerk

Go down

construct wing - Patchwerk Empty construct wing - Patchwerk

Post  shadith Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:27 pm

Ok - I found the following about Patchwerk, which may be why I'm not finding a good video. However, I do suggest we down him in under 6 min. Smile

"Patchwerk is the first boss of the Construct Quarter in the Raid Dungeon Naxxramas. He is typically seen as a gear-check, and is a prime example of a tank and spank fight. The tank should be the first to engage Patchwerk who will then aggro to the tank and cannot be pulled off by any other player, unless the Tank dies.

You must clear Patchwerk's entire room, or Patchwerk will aggro all other mobs onto you when you pull him (confirmed on 10-man). "

Patchwerk has approximately 4,320,000 hit points. His regular melee hits plate for about 4,500.

Hateful Strike - Patchwerk will use this ability at a 1 second frequency on the target in melee range with the highest HP who is also one of the top two on Patchwerk's aggro list. Cannot be used on the main tank unless there are no other targets. Does 19975 to 27025 raw physical damage which can mitigated by armour and parried/dodged. This is about 7,000 damage on a partially Naxxramas geared tank. According to Elitistjerks.com this ability will add threat to the two most threatening on Patchwerk's aggro list though this is not confirmed.
Frenzy - At 5% HP Patchwerk will gain 25% increased Physical damage (including Hateful Strike) and 40% increased melee haste.
Berserk - After 6 minutes of combat Patchwerk will Berserker enrage, increasing all damage done by 1000%.
^^ From Wowwiki.com
shadith
shadith

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum