Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zagathorn/Level 62 Death Knight

2 posters

Go down

Zagathorn/Level 62 Death Knight Empty Zagathorn/Level 62 Death Knight

Post  Zagathorn Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

1. What is the name/class/level/spec of the toon, and professions?:Zagathorn,Death Knight, Level 62, Unholy specialization

2. What sort of raid experience do you have?:On my main i have been to Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Serpentshrine Caverns.

3. Our Raid Schedule is Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday, 6pm-9pm Server. For our Core Raiders we require at least a 75% attendance rate. Can you make these times? (Please reference the Guild Objectives thread for more information on Core and Casual Raiding. https://brawlforums.darkbb.com/about-brawl-f20/ ) If you are not applying for a Core Raider position, just reply with "Casual Raider".Most likely (as of seeing I'm a low level), and i will be fresh when I am level 80, i would
be a casual raider, and then build up.

4. What websites do you go too to improve your performance and what mods are you currently using to increase your overall play?:Maxdps, I cannot find any death knight mods, if you have an idea where one is, do tell me

5. Who do you know in the guild that might be able to give you a reference?:Well, some rogue told me about it, not sure if he's there anymore, his name was Ixila or Ixhelia, something like that

6. We require all guild members to have Ventrillo, Deadly Boss Mods, Omen, and Pallypower (for Paladins only). In the future we may require other mods as necessary. Do you have these? Are you willing to download future necessary mods?Yes and yes

7. What alts do you play on?:Olar, Kynreeve and Zaixe

8. What other guilds have you been in? What were the reasons for leaving? (If you are uncomfortable discussing the reasons for a previous guild departure, feel free to whisper any officer in-game.):This is the first I've been recommended to

9. What are your expectations from Brawl?:I'm not sure what I'm expecting, never heard of Brawl really..., but I'll see how it goes Smile

Zagathorn

Back to top Go down

Zagathorn/Level 62 Death Knight Empty Re: Zagathorn/Level 62 Death Knight

Post  Fabled Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Well our guild is overrun with DK's but most are alts. Our core DK slots are already full but it sounds like you are interested in being casual (for the time being) so I see no harm in having another member.

This would be about the best place to look for DK specific mods

And maxdps sucks balls. If you really want to learn more about your class I would suggest checking out the forums at www.elitistjerks.com

Fabled
Officer

Back to top Go down