Blackened Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Reals?

2 posters

Go down

Do you think this change is a good or bad move on Blizzard's part?

For Reals? Vote_lcap50%For Reals? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
For Reals? Vote_lcap50%For Reals? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

For Reals? Empty For Reals?

Post  Clypsa/Phil Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:18 am

Looks like t7 stuff can be gotten by drops or you can buy them using the new Emblems of Heroism, not sure if anyone else knew of this. If this is old news feel free to repeatedly type "lol @ Clyps". Razz

Edit: I probably should have added an example in here. Warrior/Hunter/Shaman T7 Chest

Last edited by Clypsa(nah) on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I fail at making polls >.>)
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

For Reals? Empty Re: For Reals?

Post  Stonewolf Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:50 am

lol @ clyps >.>
hehe jk i didnt know. but honestly i dont think it makes much difference if we look at naxx as we did t4 who gives a shit? i mean the old badge gear far outscaled the crap you got in kara. in fact most of the badge gear that came out in 2.4 was better than t5. And as far as naxx goes... the pally gear really really really looks gay...like a freaking yellow power ranger. that is all.
Stonewolf
Stonewolf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clypsa/Phil Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 am

Now forming a new pally only guild: <Mighty Morphin' Pally Rangers>

Srsly though, I do agree with you mostly Arch, just as a casual I know its gonna be tough winning rolls on Naxx gear against potentially about 10 people, so I'm pretty glad about this change. Naxx is looking to be easy as shit though, apparently it's made to be done in full boe greens, so we should have no problem at all with it, everyone just needs to learn how not to be retarded.

Running mass heroics ftw!

Also forming a group of awesomeness to farm this bitchin' mount from heroic CoStrat.
Clypsa/Phil
Clypsa/Phil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum